09/27/2026
Church family, after watching the weather and considering the possibility of worsening conditions, we've decided to cancel tomorrow's service. Gathering together as a church is very important to us, and we don't make this decision lightly. At the same time, we want to put the safety of our church family first. If the weather turns out better than expected, we'll gladly have been overly cautious.
Pastor Elvis will be presenting the Word at 9 AM via FB live on our sister church's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/CRBCNY .
We encourage you to join us online tomorrow morning and spend some time worshipping and praying together as a family by staying safe indoors. We love you and look forward to being back together next week!