Lindsay, Jr. as its first pastor. Pastor Lindsay served the church for seventeen years, experiencing phenomenal growth. The church met in a Quonset hut building until permanent construction began in 1957. The church then called William Chapman as its pastor in 1969 and he served the church for nine (9) years. In 1972 the Northwest Christian Academy was established as a ministry of the church and m
aintains an Early Learning and Development Center (18 mos. - 3 years) and a K4-12 grade school. James R. Summers was called as pastor in September 1979 and continues to serve the church at this time (30! years and counting). We currently run about 1,200 in our Sunday morning worship service and about 500 in our Sunday evening service. The current complex consists of eight (8) buildings which house the church and school, and athletic fields for the school's full sports program and the church youth recreation league.